Programmes & Activities
GHAFES engages students through Campus Fellowship Programmes & National Conferences.
Campus Fellowship Programmes are meant to lead students to worship God, to be instructed in the faith, to fellowship with each other and to reach out in witness through evangelism and social action to non-Christians.
National Conferences are meant to train and equip students for effective witness to the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
Below are lists of some of the National, Zonal and Local programmes:
1. Local fellowships meetings for Biblical teachings and discussions, prayer, fellowship evangelism and other programmes.
2. Local Leaderships Training Seminar (LLTS) - Focus on equipping new student leaders in competence, character and care in order that they are transformed into Christ-likeness.
3. Local Special Evangelistic Events–Missions and Crusades
4. Zonal Rallies and conferences
5. Finalists Integrity Seminars – focus on career development, relationships and ministry involvement
6. Zonal Prayer Conferences (Prayerfest)- Focus on prayer for the GHAFES ministry, campuses and nation.
7. Ezra Conference – Bible & Life Training Conferences
8. Students Missions Awareness Conference (SMAC) – (with focus on evangelism, and discipleship)
9. Issacharism Conference – focus on engaging tertiary students in wholistic transformation by empowering them to seek God on what they can do in His WORLD with clarity of purpose.
10. Students in Church Evangelism (SICE) – short-term missionary outreaches to deprived communities in Ghana.
11. Short Term In Community Service (STICS)
12. National Leadership Training Seminar (NLTS)- Focus on equipping student leaders in competence, character and care in order that they are transformed into Christ-likeness.
13. Students National Executive Committee (SNEC)