· The unity of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit in the Godhead.
· The sovereignty of God in creation, revelation, redemption and final judgment.
· The divine inspiration and entire trustworthiness of Holy Scripture, as originally given, and its supreme authority in all matters of faith and conduct.
· The universal sinfulness and guilt of all people since the fall, rendering them subject to God's wrath and condemnation.
· Redemption from the guilt, penalty, dominion and pollution of sin, solely through the sacrificial death (as our representative and substitute) of the Lord Jesus Christ, the incarnate Son of God.
· The bodily resurrection of the Lord Jesus Christ from the dead and his ascension to the right hand of God the Father.
· The presence and power of the Holy Spirit in the work of regeneration.
· The justification of the sinner by the grace of God through faith alone.
· The indwelling and work of the Holy Spirit in the believer.
· The one holy universal Church which is the body of Christ and to which all true believers belong.
· The expectation of the personal return of the Lord Jesus Christ.